Enrollment Is Easy!
Gift Certificates Now Available!
Read This First -
Rider and Vehicle Requirements:
- Valid drivers license with a motorcycle endorsement and photo ID
- Minimum 2 years riding experience or 3,000 miles recent riding experience
- Minimum 18 years old
- Proof of motorcycle insurance
- DOT-approved 3/4 or full-face helmet (NO 1/2 helmet)
- Leather or Cordura nylon riding jacket
- Long pants
- Full-fingered riding gloves
- Eye protection
- Sturdy over-the-ankle boots
- Sunscreen or rain gear (if weather forecast indicates)
- Freeway-legal motorcycle or scooter with no fluid leaks
- Controls properly adjusted
- Brakes in good operating order
- Tires in good condition and properly inflated with a tread depth greater than the wear bars (NO CAR TIRES PERMITTED!)
- Full tank of gas
You do not have to disconnect brake lights or headlights and it is not necessary to tape the lights or safety wire strategic fasteners.
Briefing and Tech Inspection are held at the Hampton Inn & Suites, 2300 Double Play Way, Lancaster, CA 93536. The phone number is (661) 940-9194; click here for their website: Hampton Inn Lancaster. Special Streetmasters rates are available. Call for details. This special rate includes a complimentary daily breakfast buffet with assorted hot and cold items, complimentary high-speed internet access and complimentary faxes and copy assistance. Please be sure to mention Streetmasters when reserving your room. Workshop participants are responsible for making their own hotel reservations.
You may reschedule or cancel your workshop enrollment up to 20 days before the workshop begins. All cancellations are subject to a $50.00 processing fee.
If you wish to pay by check, mail your check to:
- Streetmasters Motorcycle Workshops
- PO Box 1252
- Corona, CA 92878
If you wish to pay by credit card, we will contact you for your card information.
If you have questions, please click here:
To register on-line, please click here: Register